If you are like me and really waited until the last minute to order anything I put my idea list together.
First up For Her:
- This minimalist and ridiculously cute ring from Bayou With Love. The gold is actually recycled from old laptops by Dell. How amazing is that!
- My favorite Fragrance. Its light and airy and a little bit floral but not too sweet.
- Every girls Parisian dream! 12 Ladurée macaroons delivered right to you.
- My second favorite treat ever. Momofuku Milk Bar birthday cake truffles can be delivered via mail or you can pick up if you live near a shop unlike me.
- Valentines day is notorious for flowers. Why not give a plant that will last and keep for oxygen fresh.
- I have a tradition of giving art for valentines day and I love receiving it as well. Pick up a cute minimalist girl on Etsy like this or try Society 6.
- One of my most wanted items but would never spend the money on myself is this candle. it comes in two different sizes but I figure if I’m going to drop the money on a fancy candle might as well go big or go home.
- Finally a couples gift. This journal is from Jeremy and Audrey Roloff to help you connect with your spouse/significant other. For the religious or not its a really sweet way to keep communication going.
And now For Him:
I don’t know about you but my guy is one of those minimalist guys that doesn’t voice what he wants a whole lot. Hes not super techy, hes picking about video games, he doesnt have a beard to groom and thinks clothes are boring. This is what I’ve found works for him right now.
- He broke his phone case a while ago and has been slowly tearing it apart since. Hence this new one being on his list. Also this Popsocket because they are just helpful in the long run.
- We went to a coffee shop in our home state that serves its coffee from beakers. He works as a chemical engineer and thought it was so cool. That Brought me to researching beakers on amazon until I found this six pack with stoppers.
- To go with the beakers I would order him his favorite coffee here. I LOVE the company. They do really great work keeping things sustainable and ethical for the regions they partner with.
- He got the Nintendo switch for Christmas and every time we go to target he just stares longingly at this Mario game.
- Board games are a big hit in our house and are pretty low on the cost list so I have ended up getting him a lot this past holiday season. We have the Oregon Trail Hunting card game and hes been talking about getting the regular one lately.
- His favorite cologne. I love this one the most too. Its very masculine and warm but not overpowering and doesn’t remind me of too much aftershave or bad body sprays. Also a hit was the Hugo Boss Tonic cologne. Totally different smells but both are great.
- Jer loves watches and I love getting him them. Sure there are some cheaper ones on amazon I might go with but Shinola is a Detroit company and I’m a little cheesy and think it would be nice to have a little piece of our home state down in our current one. I would say shop small and support your local economy but they aren’t a small business and its not local for us anymore!
And there you have it! A little list to get any of you last minute people through. Happy Valentines Day!